| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 04-22-2006, 12:05 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 294
|
|
Anyone???
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
|
 04-22-2006, 12:24 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
|
|
Mine are stuck on 4/20....maybe our AM's partied a little too hard for that day....
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|
 04-22-2006, 04:29 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
|
|
Mine are stuck on 04/20 too, which SUCKS, because I was testing out some new advertising yesterday and now have no idea if it was effective or not. *sighs* I wish they'd get it together and stop having stat problems like they have been lately.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 04-22-2006, 05:47 PM
|
|
The Don Dadda
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
|
|
mine are fine, 
__________________
www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
|
 04-22-2006, 08:47 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
|
|
Maybe they will be fixed tommorow. Im sure they are right on top of the problem 
|
 04-22-2006, 08:51 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 294
|
|
Are you serious ICISIC?
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
|
 04-22-2006, 10:11 PM
|
|
The Don Dadda
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
|
|
lol, i could swear they had the correct date. My mistake everyone they also are now stuck on the 20th. 
__________________
www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
|
 04-23-2006, 02:18 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
|
|
Mine are fine too. I haven't had a problem with their stats in a long time.
|
 04-23-2006, 09:59 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
|
|
This is getting out of hand I wish they'd fix them already, still down.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 04-23-2006, 11:18 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
|
|
Mine are stuck on 4/20 as well.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.
|