Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,142
Default

So who else procrastinated on their taxes? I just spend 12 hours preparing my taxes just to take to my accountant. What a mess.

Later
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-12-2006, 07:13 AM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 125
Default

Mine are in.

I am kicking myself for not doing estimated returns...

I might have to take a loan out to pay these off..

ugh
__________________
_____________________________________________
Mac Poker News, Mac Poker Forums Boot Camp Poker and Parallels Poker
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-12-2006, 07:46 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Mine are in. pokermac, I know what you mean about estimate returns. I didn't even know about them until I prepared my taxes this season. The only reason that I didn't have a big penalty was that, since I am a student, I made next to nothing last year so I still managed to have enough with held this year to cover the minimum required.

I do have to say that the Self Employment tax is a bitch though. I wouldn't feel so violated if not for that.
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate meta tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 03:12 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,142
Default

Well just sent Uncle Sam a nice new car. Hope they find some way to blow it.
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-20-2006, 07:24 AM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 344
Default

Setup a corp its better for taxes.

I rushed at the end too, got caught up with other crap.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-20-2006, 08:09 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Default

FAIR TAX

www.fairtax.org
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Truth About Taxes adioking The Cocktail Lounge 12 09-01-2006 11:04 AM
Taxes skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-09-2006 11:52 PM
Something solid on Taxes adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-06-2005 01:01 AM
Stupid taxes hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 27 12-02-2005 06:37 PM
Taxes on Huge Monthly Earnings mike General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 03-09-2005 09:35 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0