Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 314
Default

A press release I did for Pacific that was released less than 24 hours ago has 30,000 hits on it. However, my Pacific stats reflect 0 clicks in that time period. I refuse to believe that out of 30,000 people that no one clicked one of the 3 Pacific links in the release. Someone please tell me their stats are not in real time
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-24-2005, 09:25 AM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

I show no hits for the last 3 days, so I assume they are having reporting problems. Its the only days of the past 60 without hits.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-26-2005, 11:27 AM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pokernut@Mar 24 2005, 08:25 AM
I show no hits for the last 3 days, so I assume they are having reporting problems. Its the only days of the past 60 without hits.
They are having stats problems. Their stats are not accurate.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-26-2005, 11:47 AM
RiverStevens RiverStevens is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
Send a message via MSN to RiverStevens
Default

I told them over a month ago that I would not promote them in the least, they have changed their affiliate shit one too many times and I get the same thing....no hits. I sent them an e-mail asking them to let me know when they get all their shit worked out. They sent me 3 emails with 3 dfifferent log in numbers. I laughed and deleted.

River~~~
__________________
Your one-stop poker shop
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-26-2005, 01:47 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

I have toned down my paradise exposure as well, and will bring it down lower until they get this problem resolved.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0