Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-28-2006, 11:18 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

Like most of us, I have been experiencing some problems being a poker affiliate (stacks and google). This thread is for the good things that I have experienced lately about poker affiliating and I encourage everyone to post the some positive things you have experienced even during these tough times.

1. Built more relationships and have learned a lot from PAW.

2. Started some new campaigns and finally getting new players.

3. Excited to go see the WSOP Circuit event in San Diego.

4. Helping a few people with their websites.

5. Been playing poker better lately.

6. Increasing visitors to my own website.


tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For me its easy. Having this internship is incredible. I mean I got to interview a billionaire!

Stacks may have flopped...but at least I learned a lot business wise.

I have 10 weeks left till I graduate with a Degree in Business Management and move on into the real world. Hopefully working with a poker room.

Have great friends and family and just got back from a trip to Tahoe. Here is a pic...Jealous
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0