General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have few downloads showing up on a couple of poker sites' trackers but no sign ups. What is the average conversion to downloading then signing up? I dont understand why you would download the software and not even sign up to do play money.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Depends on the site, go there and look at how easy it would be to download it by mistake. If they have lots of popups, and direct download links, you can get alot of downloads on those sites without any conversions.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
i have had the most downloads for paradise and titan. I do see that titan has popups for download so that makes sense. But, from what I can see on paradise you actually have to go find the downloader.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Paradise starts a download when a person visits a page, so there will always be more "downloads" than visits, even if the person stops the download immediately.