News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 880
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

I was wondering how much of you do this for a living and how many have other day jobs.... Are your offline jobs out of neccessity or because of some special reason that you just like going (the people, the work, etc.)?

Personally I am doing this and living off of it but I do more online stuff than just poker affiliates like cj. and stuff, yet I think in about 10 years I will still be doing online affiliating as my career.
__________________

  #2  
Old 01-11-2006, 03:03 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 370
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I am just a High school student, I do some other stuff on Ebay..but this is my main income.
  #3  
Old 01-11-2006, 03:30 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 418
Default

a poll perhaps would get more response?
__________________
Rakeback
  #4  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Closing this thread since a poll has been started and further discussion can take place there.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0