Doing some tests on some pay per click sites and one of the bad ones i found is goclick.com
I put up a hollywood poker link and only 2 keyword phrases , i wanted to be sure that the traffic i got was exactly what i wanted so i used "hollywood poker" and "hollywood poker bonus codes"
I made a smaill deposit of $20 and set my clicks at 20 cents which put me in number 2 for price paid per click.
i should have receives 100 clicks .
23 minutes after setting up the account and funding it goclick sent me an email saying my funds had been depleted so i knew right there there was a scam.
I checked my hollywood stats as clicks are updated instantly and they showed 3 clicks only, and hollywood is very accurate with clicks and impressions as i tested them out .
I know there are hundred of payper click sites out there and i hope this post saves someone a few dollars
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Come qualify to the Wsop for $2 at Pokerstars
|