News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2005, 03:22 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

I am having the greatest month I've ever had, $220 so far. I am very excited. I know it's not a lot of money to some people but you can't beat residual income.

I'm wondering if December is the best month for MGR.

Anybody else having a great month?


P.S. I made Jeremy a whopping $45 so far this month. That's 2 lapdances and a beer. You can't beat that.

I want to thank Richard and Jeremy on this forum for making it clear to me that MGR was the best way to go. I don't make a whole lot, but I average $150 per month which really comes in handy. If I just did CPA I would have made about $1,800. I've already made $2,500 in MGR + Bonuses and I continue to rake in the dough.

Thanks guys.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 780
Default

This month in terms of mgr is good im about 25% higher then last month so far, and havent even checked all of my stats, but some of it is from casinos so that can change at any instant.

In terms of first deposits it sucks , a lot less then last month but that is to be expected with the holidays it should get back to normal next month
__________________
U S A Players Allowed Poker Rooms *** 2007 WSOP Satellites ***Casinos Accepting USA Players
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2005, 04:53 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 368
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Best month ever for sign ups, 200 tp's 25 RMP, but my MGR was just ok. Been getting 1 RMP a day (my goal) and have cleared an amazing bonanza. All in all it has been my best month ever!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 270
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Up until the 23rd, it was the slowest month since I could remember. The last few days have been stellar. People are spending their Xmasackhakwanzzaa in the right place.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2005, 07:51 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,001
Default

Exact same boat as Ritch. Signups down 50% with MGR revenues doing slightly above average. I contribute it to the WSOP no longer on TV.

Later
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2005, 09:16 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 288
Default

I'm smiling as always

Casino sign ups are average.
Casino MGR is through the roof.
Poker sign ups are great (definetly above average).
Poker MGR is decent - up most places, down a little at Party.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-28-2005, 10:34 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,258
Default

MGR is the highest its ever been. Signups are about the same as average... if not lower than usual. I head December and January are poor months in poker and summer is better.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-28-2005, 10:45 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,229
Default

The WSOP TOC on Christmas eve plus a ton of ESPN reruns that day were great to raise interest.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0