Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 05:01 PM
onlinepokercenter onlinepokercenter is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39
Default

I see some members here are promoting websites in another language. Most of what I see is European, but not much South America or Asian stuff here (I apologize if I'm wrong and missed someone :P)

So I was wondering which poker rooms have foreign language interface and support. What is the saturation of poker like in markets like Europe, Russia, Asia, South America, Africa, etc?

__________________
I'm always traveling so I apologize in advance if I don't get to your posts or PM right away.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 05:31 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,154
Default

Pokerroom.com has a Japanese/Chinese poker room. www.ecardroom.com

Later
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 06:25 PM
onlinepokercenter onlinepokercenter is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39
Default

Thanks.

Is that a pokerroom skin or is it run by pokerroom itself?
__________________
I'm always traveling so I apologize in advance if I don't get to your posts or PM right away.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 06:30 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,154
Default

Its run by pokeroom.com itself.
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

PartyPoker also has a chinese landing page.....not sure the address though and how you could link to it as an affiliate.

I think richardb or PPP posted the address many months ago. You can probably do a search for the post.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 12-22-2005, 06:50 PM
onlinepokercenter onlinepokercenter is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39
Default

Great info guys. Thank you very much.

Has anyone here tried marketing those rooms? I don't know if poker is popular in Asia...
__________________
I'm always traveling so I apologize in advance if I don't get to your posts or PM right away.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legal view - Cardplayer.com corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 28 10-07-2006 09:25 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0