News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2005, 10:57 AM
kksuited kksuited is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

he's got his own poker skin now. Affiliate program is coming soon it says. Check it out, www.fullcontactpoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well he failed at PokerMountain.com so it will be interesting to see how he does with this one.

I didn't download the poker software so I'm not sure if it is a skin but the casino software looked to me like futurebet

If you know anything about online casino providers then you know futurebet is dog ****. They just launched multi-player poker however so it wouldn't surprise me.

If Danial Negraneu launches an online poker website utilizing fururebet software and even worse futurebet's processor playersupport.com for his payment processing he will be the laughing stock of the online poker market.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2005, 02:00 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 938
Default

He has a Mac/Linux java version, I was thinking a Pokerroom/PokerAffiliate.com?

Lets start a pool on what skin? lol
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2005, 02:14 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,351
Default

It's playersupport.com. You can see the phone number, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
It's playersupport.com. You can see the phone number, etc.

I wish him luck then..........I ran an online casino using a skin of FutureBet.com and utilizing payersupport.com a few years back. Absolutely awful, that's all I can say.

I would think for the reputation Negraneu has that he would want to align himself with winners in the industry. Didn't he learn anything from his failure with PokerMountain.com.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 466
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Screenshots look exactly like Pokerroom.... Anyway his re-design is quite nice, more of a 'portal' now.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-07-2005, 05:11 PM
holdemguide holdemguide is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 44
Default

From the T&C:

"This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Sweden without reference to its conflict of law principles."

I'd say Pokerroom/OnGame - swedish companies. Hasn't fullcontactpoker been around for some time? Think I've heard about the room ages ago...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thankfully it sounds like pokerroom.com then. He should seriously dump the casino link on his page though because I am pretty certain that is futurebet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 331
Default

It is the same as PokerRoom, just look at the graphics, and when the "network tournaments" are. It's been around a while, but has a whole new look now.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-07-2005, 06:51 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,351
Default

Everything sounds like PokerRoom, but the Cashier link launches cashier.playersupport.com
And click the live help and it takes you to support.futurebet.com
And everybody on his forum is calling it a pokerroom skin

Okay, I don't get it....

Did futurebet become a pokerroom skin somehow?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0