Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-07-2005, 09:10 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

a small portion of the players wont clear CPA, but sometimes they come in about a month or two later and clear. That is one thing that I don't like about PokerRoom, but I can definetely see why they do it.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,265
Default

I thought same thing when I started to promote them Pretty much every single real money player ends up playing the min rake req. eventually.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,072
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Randy@Dec 6 2005, 09:22 PM
"TC" probably stands for Texas Calculatem, but I can't figure out #3 either.
pinkbunny? py
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-17-2005, 12:23 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

I would imagine that MaxFlop is TightPoker. They have over 80 new players at EuroPoker and TightPoker.com is the only site that I know that has enough traffic to make that happen. In addition to that, they have an adverisement for EuroPoker on their homepage.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 554
Default

Or pokerlistings, who also have an ad on their homepage...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-17-2005, 05:50 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,265
Default

Im pretty sure its not Tightpoker
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-11-2007, 05:13 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

So Bryan and I were chatting and realized this is still an unsolved mystery (our first PAW cold case!). Any takers?



Adio
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:34 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 694
Default

maybe he never existed
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I believe It was the old Games Rep at PokerRoom. Used the same 1st name as Georgia Poker. Very elusive
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who's the best? Kyle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 12-02-2005 01:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0