Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2005, 02:17 PM
rgpncaapool rgpncaapool is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Hi guys,

I am one of the few that has never played at Party, seriously. I have account at Stars, FT and UB. I answered an ad for a free $50 on Party from the RGP yesterday and figured what the hell. I answered the ad and was given instructions with a signup code. I made my account and sent him my info. He then asked for my home phone number, work phone number, uncensored scan of my drivers license. I cried foul, he said it was standard for affiliates to collect this information for Party. I reported this to Party and have not heard back yet. I googled Party Poker Affiliates and found this site and forum, really nice by the way. I read the thread about the quickcash taking over the tracker and would really like someone to take care of this for me. I have about $4,700 online, playing mainly 2/4, 3/6 limit and 1/2 NL as well as 3/6 Stud 8 and various MTTs. I can provide screenshots if needed. I really don't want to make a Neteller transfer and have this assjockey get credit for my rake. Any help appreciated.
Jim.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Check your email rgp. I would never trust anyone attempting to give away Free $50's at Party or any site for that matter if they are soliciting on Usenet.

It is too bad that there are rogue affiliates out there that give the good ones like the guys on this board a bad name.

Check your email and I'll contact the right people to get your situation resolved.

Jeremy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Check if a player is a real money player and belongs to you. bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-09-2006 06:24 PM
Affiliate Profit per Player Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-17-2006 03:16 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM
New player becomming a sub affiliate slvrmountn General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-14-2005 02:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0