Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2005, 07:42 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,179
Default

We going to take a whack at it?

Deadline is today/tonight!
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2005, 08:05 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,179
Default

PAW is on the list & I just registered, missed the last couple.

Everybody has a RoyalVegas acct don't they?

http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/

Registration is now open and will close at 11:59PM(EST) on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 at 11:59pm EST.

About 4 hours to go on signup!

Tournament is December 2, 2005 at 8pm EST - RoyalVegas
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I had set one up for both PAW and ParadiseIpods but as it turned out I only ended up promoting it to one community. I will also be playing on that team as well so I didn't want to cause any conflict iof interest. B)

I think I've pulled over 30 sign-ups to Royal Vegas from just 1 week promoting it in that forum however (it's a very large forum).........it kind of makes me wish I would have been more aggressive with that promotion. But then again it is a freeroll and out of those 30 I'll be lucky if I get 1 or 2 conversions.....very lucky.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-29-2005, 10:39 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,179
Default

Cool, sounds like fun & I've been wanting to play in the last couple anyway.

Dec 2nd it is!
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2005, 01:51 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,179
Default

Anyone else signup in time?

Jeremy... Are you playing on the PAW or iPods team?

I'm on PAW

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Neither, I'm playing on a team that I set-up for another forum. Sorry........
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-30-2005, 03:07 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,179
Default

Am "I" the PAW team? lol
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0