News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2005, 01:43 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

Does anyone have any good experience with mass marketing (buying huge email list, targeted traffic, etc)? Even if not for poker, has anyone had anything good happen from these?

I know the general feeling is these things suck, but I was thinking there maybe some good ones (although I'd say much more expensive).

I read the Million Dollar Hompage guy spent $7,000 a month for a publicist. I really don't want to go that far.

I had a former client (I'm a CPA by day) who was in the email marketing business. They made good money and were purchased by another company for several million. Point is, they had to be helping customers to have a good business. People used their service for email list and actually returned for more.

I saw one site has 20,000 casino related email addresses for like $100. If less than 10% of the emails aren't opened, you get your money back. I know, sounds shaddy.

I don't really like the email idea too much, but I don't have any other ideas (other than SEO which I'll be working on as well).
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0