Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-21-2005, 09:37 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

HI
Im hosting my first private freeroll next week. All are welcome to play, (you have to have a UK postal address to win any of the prizes). I have some questions and would greatly apreciate some help.

1. I chose to hold my first tourney at Betfred because they have a lot of UK players. The thing is they will not let me publish my site name or URL so I have had to name it PBD Forum Chip Set freeroll. How can I get any existing betfred players to sign up for it?

2. Is there any freeroll forum that anyone knows of that I would be alowed to make an anouncement about my tournament. I remember seeing a site a while back, which delt specifically with private tournaments, but I can't seem to find it again?

3.What more can I do to promote this tournament? My site is only getting around 20 hits a day at the moment, I have an emailing list with around 30 addresses, and I have about 3 personal friends who will probably play, do you think I should expect much response?
Thanks, all thoughts and comments welcome.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 11-21-2005, 10:00 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,110
Default

Poker master, Come post the info in my forum under freerolls and tournaments. If it as you say at betfried you may post your ffiliate link also, as i do not promote them
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players ,Maybe get the top Partypoker Bonuscode , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Come qualify to the Wsop for $2 at Pokerstars
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 11-21-2005, 10:20 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Thanks awesome!
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$1,000 Private Freeroll Invitation Wild Willy The Spam Forum 0 02-15-2007 07:44 AM
Looking for Private Freeroll Tournament Poker Room CoolDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-09-2006 08:13 AM
Titan Poker Private Freeroll xyphlo The Spam Forum 0 07-27-2006 11:35 PM
PAW Private Freeroll this Week Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 12-13-2005 06:51 PM
$100 added Private Freeroll at Noble Poker! corpfan1 The Spam Forum 0 08-04-2005 07:44 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0