News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2005, 08:57 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 219
Default

Hey

I need some info, please help me with this as its very important.

I want to make an online satellite for a live tournament that has 1000$ buy in.
What POKER ROOM would let me do this private online satellite... and accept that at least some part of the buy ins should go into my cashier account (if not all).

Do you understand?

For example

If I make a 50$ buy in and 14 people come - that means - I must take 700$.
Yes, I will lose 300$ but it doesnt matter for now.

I really need some help here. Don't let me down.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2005, 10:57 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 219
Default

damn nobody :P
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The tricky part here is that essentially you are asking the card room to put a large % of the overall prizepool into your personal account. Obviously we know that your honest and that your doing this as a satellite to a live game but essentially you could roll all the players in the tourney and just keep the money and not award anything.

I think your best bet is to contact some aff. managers directly and discuss this with them. I'm sure it can be done, it's just a matter of building a trust with the cards room.

Let us know if you work it out.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0