News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2005, 12:57 PM
swordfish swordfish is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 34
Default

Hi guys. Richard was helpful enough to answer my last question regarding sub affiliates. I just had two more questions if anyone would be so kind as to answer them?

1.) Just making sure....it is legal to have a party and empire account right? They made it so you cant sign up accounts on empire and party on the same computer (since they track by IP address) anymore. So I guess I'll have to open my empire account on a "clean" computer. But its legal to have accounts and affiliate programs on both right?

2.) How do I go about signing up as a sub-affiliate under my best friend so he'll get the free 20%? I do not yet have an empire affiliate account (only a party) and would like to do this as a favor for him. Do I create an empire account--not an affiliate account--then he signs me up as a sub affiliate--then I create an affiliate account? When he signs me up as a sub-affiliate will that make me an affiliate automatically? I dont know the right steps and since you only get one shot with these type of things dont want to butcher it. If someone could let me know?

Thank you so much for any responses,

swordfish
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2005, 01:14 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by swordfish@Mar 5 2005, 12:57 PM
Hi guys. Richard was helpful enough to answer my last question regarding sub affiliates. I just had two more questions if anyone would be so kind as to answer them?

1.) Just making sure....it is legal to have a party and empire account right? They made it so you cant sign up accounts on empire and party on the same computer (since they track by IP address) anymore. So I guess I'll have to open my empire account on a "clean" computer. But its legal to have accounts and affiliate programs on both right?

2.) How do I go about signing up as a sub-affiliate under my best friend so he'll get the free 20%? I do not yet have an empire affiliate account (only a party) and would like to do this as a favor for him. Do I create an empire account--not an affiliate account--then he signs me up as a sub affiliate--then I create an affiliate account? When he signs me up as a sub-affiliate will that make me an affiliate automatically? I dont know the right steps and since you only get one shot with these type of things dont want to butcher it. If someone could let me know?

Thank you so much for any responses,

swordfish
1. Yes you can have both an empire and a party account. I have a players account and an affiliate account with both empire and party. Never had a problem, I always get paid.

2. I am assuming you want to sign up as a player and as an affiliate under him. To sign up as a player under him, just use one of his links or bonus codes. To sign up as an affiliate under him, have your friend generate the subaffiliate link located within the tradal.net interface. Let me know if you problems.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2005, 01:33 PM
swordfish swordfish is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 34
Default

Thank you so much for your help Richard. I appreciate it.

Mike Emery
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0