Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am making a texas holdem hand rankings page and need each individual card picture to make it. Where did everyone get their? I don't want to pay for them, but am not going to copy of someone's website with out their consent either. If i could get a image for every card that would be great. Let me know please
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,027
Default

My guess is most people steal them.
that being said, I still have none on my site b/c I refuse to steal content from anyone.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2005, 04:00 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

You can use the ones that come with your favorite poker software.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-30-2005, 01:46 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 620
Default

You don't have to steal content to get card images or take it from software. I use a card set that's available to anyone under public license... I'll try to take a look for the original link where I got it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0