News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

By request I added a Buy - Sell - Trade area in the forums. Feel free to utilize that. I also removed the chat room as it was a waste of space that no one uses. You can still access it though if need be at partyriches.com/chat.

I can't believe how great this forum has become, we have really built something pretty cool fellas. If you guys have any suggestions for the forums or anything you would like to see just let me know. This is not just my site, but all of ours...

Pretty soon we'll be at 100 members and still growing! Suggestions are always welcome


Jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:23 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 923
Default

Jeremy,

Thank you for running such a great Forum. I am enjoying looking at the the posts every day immensely!

CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 282
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Can we see which member number we are?

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Jeremy...thank you for creating the new section and for providing a great avenue to learn more about this business.....John
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:52 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritch111@Mar 3 2005, 07:43 PM
Can we see which member number we are?

Ritch
Ritch,

I am not sure if I have a different view than you, but you are Member #: 19

Richard
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 282
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Duh.

__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Here's the first ten members:


Jeremy
julie
GuruPoker
Dave
Kickasspoker.com
vegasdesign
mike
richardb
Webgator
Mattdog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Webgator's Avatar
Webgator Webgator is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Yeah, this is about the only forum other than 2+2 and recpoker that I read.
__________________
Easy Poker Money - Tips, tricks, and techniques to get you in the money!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:35 AM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

I love this forum. I read it everyday. I think for the most part everybody has been very informative and hasn't tried to put people down.

There is one thing I would like to see. For the newbies like myself, it would be nice to have a special section for things that the veterans have tried that didn't work. I made a rookie mistake of purchasing 10,000 so-called hits to no avail. It would be nice to know what not to do, although I know it is better to focus my time on what to do. What do you think?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0