Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 288
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

I just had to email Poker Stars and ask why a certain player wasn't tracked to me. This is not the first time for them either. This is really starting to get annoying. Are we ever going to be able to trust these sites? I'm sick of the follow up email, when it shouldn't be neccessary. Anyone else have to call Rooms about there players not being tracked? :angry:

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 383
Default

I've have similar situations over at empire. one player in particular who i'm 99.9% sure used the our link (he said he did and he had never played online before at all) wasn't tracked to us. I emailed my affiliate manager at empire and was told that the player was tracked to someone else and could not be moved... On a seperate but similar occassion I was able to have the player moved over to my account... not exactly sure what the difference was, but I followed up with an email and the player was moved right over.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 12:04 PM
faydman faydman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: houston
Posts: 92
Send a message via AIM to faydman
Default

i had the same thing happen with empire...except i did the install myself, so i know the proper link was used. they said he was tracked to someone else, which is impossible. some fraud going on. i bitched, but nothing was done about it.
__________________
Holdem Tips
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 01:26 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I have had a lot of problems with Noble but I've never known how to deal with it. Will they turn the player over to me? What if I can produce all their info like Signup ID and User ID.

I havent done a lot with Noble. Only been an affiliate for a month. I started a league using them, and the condition of the league is the members have to sign up under my affiliate link. Once they have completed signup, they have to e-mail me with their infor so I can verifty it. Noble said I had 16 sign ups, yet I have 21 people that sent me their info after signing up.

Should Noble give me these players?

Junkie
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 01:46 PM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 383
Default

bsjunkie... keep me in the loop as to if this is resolved. I'm doing a similar type thing with noble. I just got signed up today after emailing the rep there for about 2 months back and forth.

I would definately email your account rep there... if you're doing a league then i'm sure your in contact with a rep. I'd send him the list of players accounts that you believe should be tracked to you... some of them might have already been players there and won't be credited to you... i'm intersted to see on the others (you can't be 100% certain they signed up through your link can you?)

Please let me know how it turns out.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 06:48 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by J S@Mar 3 2005, 02:46 PM
bsjunkie... keep me in the loop as to if this is resolved. I'm doing a similar type thing with noble. I just got signed up today after emailing the rep there for about 2 months back and forth.

I would definately email your account rep there... if you're doing a league then i'm sure your in contact with a rep. I'd send him the list of players accounts that you believe should be tracked to you... some of them might have already been players there and won't be credited to you... i'm intersted to see on the others (you can't be 100% certain they signed up through your link can you?)

Please let me know how it turns out.
I emailed him on one of my first ones, that I KNEW went through my link and they credited my account. Since then I have had 5 others.

I'll keep you updated. I really like the plan i have set up with Noble. My only issues are my rep is hard to get a hold of and likes to speak over the phone then through e-mail. The time difference (14 hours) makes it hard to get a quick response with either.

I like Nobles software and think its a great place to play mid limit holdem. The affiliate interface is terrible. I have expressed this a few times, and even contacted the CEO by phone about it. They have fixed a few of my problems. I wish there support and interface was as good as Partys. It would be the perfect setup for me.

Junkie
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 03-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 288
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

My empire rep said something to me about me pushing more Empire. I told him once I see some legitimacy out of my clicks I wll move them up on the list. This could be a cookie problem as well. Not sure. Parasites are everywhere.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 03-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

lots of problems can be account to xp sp2... and not only to online poker rooms but aff programs in general...
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 03-04-2005, 01:25 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Bear with me...I'm ignorant. What is xp sp2?
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 03-04-2005, 01:35 PM
faydman faydman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: houston
Posts: 92
Send a message via AIM to faydman
Default

windows xp service pack 2
__________________
Holdem Tips
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-06-2006 10:44 PM
New Donkit Affiliate Program dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-01-2006 02:28 AM
Is there an affiliate program that offers...? Suited Pocket Rockets General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-08-2006 02:03 PM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 11:26 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0