Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

Ok, so my situation is that I have been promoting online exclusively and I am looking to expand into promoting offline. I could really use some help with this one guys, so let me lay out what I have so far.

The site is www.uclapokerplayers.com

Location: I am near to UCLA campus so have access to it. I have tried an ad in the daily newspaper but got zero results.

Secondary location: I am nearby to many cardrooms as well, and could go there to promote.

Equipment: I have business cards with the site name on it and a few other details (much like my signature below) that I printed up. In addition I have glossy postcard type fliers for my 3 top online poker rooms promoting bonuses with my code attached.

Questions: Should I ask the cardrooms if I can leave the fliers near the cardplayer mags etc? Should I just put them on the cars in the parking lots? How about on campus - just post fliers on kiosks and leave some extra to take?

I know that there are lots of you out there who have wonderful ideas, and I look forward to hearing some that might apply to my situation.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Jeremy, why not have an offline section? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-12-2006 01:21 PM
best offline advertising campaign freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 12-25-2005 02:40 PM
Offline vs. Online Conversion bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-21-2005 04:09 AM
A post on offline marketing Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-09-2005 12:26 AM
Offline Promos Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-22-2005 03:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0