News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2005, 04:39 PM
stackspoker stackspoker is offline
StacksPoker.com Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 47
Send a message via AIM to stackspoker Send a message via MSN to stackspoker
Default

Hi All,

StacksPoker.com has revised our affiliate program based on feedback from the online poker affiliate community. I want to offer my thanks to various affiliates and forum participants for giving their input.

The offer of 50% rake return for the life of players brought within our first three months of operation still stands, but we have modified our program to explicitly disallow rakeback being offered to players. Site operators found to be offering rakeback to players of StacksPoker.com will be terminated immediately with no exception. We will both state this in our affiliate agreement as well as publically state it on various affiliate forums (PartyRiches and CAP being two).

We will also offer a $70 CPA plan with customary deposit requirements.

If you havent signed up to become a Stacks affiliate yet, get your bonus code reserved at http://www.stackspoker.com under Affiliate Signup.

Again, thanks to everyone who has given input. We look forward to great partnerships.
__________________
Kevin
Affiliate Manager
Stacks Poker

aim: Stacks Army
yahoo:StacksArmy
msn:[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:09 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 521
Default

Hi Brad,

I'm really looking forward to your site's activation - the graphics look like a major selling point, plus you're offering a great deal in revenues for affiliates. I filled out an application a week or two ago from the site - should I have received anything by now?

-Josh
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

From the Affiliate FAQ:

Quote:
By the 10th of each month, Stacks Poker calculates the total of all rakes contributed by your affiliated players. We then subtract any promotions, credits, bonuses or promo material (shirts/hats/etc) from the total. The net amount is then deposited in your Stacks Poker account.

Reading that, it seems that affiliates get 100% of the net profit for their players (okay, gross margin for you accountants). If this is true, then I can't imagine a better program. But I think I missed something. . .
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2005, 06:12 AM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 766
Default

When is the launch date?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2005, 06:44 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 795
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stackspoker@Sep 29 2005, 04:39 PM
Hi All,

StacksPoker.com has revised our affiliate program based on feedback from the online poker affiliate community. I want to offer my thanks to various affiliates and forum participants for giving their input.

The offer of 50% rake return for the life of players brought within our first three months of operation still stands, but we have modified our program to explicitly disallow rakeback being offered to players. Site operators found to be offering rakeback to players of StacksPoker.com will be terminated immediately with no exception. We will both state this in our affiliate agreement as well as publically state it on various affiliate forums (PartyRiches and CAP being two).

We will also offer a $70 CPA plan with customary deposit requirements.

If you havent signed up to become a Stacks affiliate yet, get your bonus code reserved at http://www.stackspoker.com under Affiliate Signup.

Again, thanks to everyone who has given input. We look forward to great partnerships.
Glad you changed the rakeback

Ill check you out again now.

Are you open for business ?
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code
Complete, accurate listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If any of you guys read my other post, this was the site I was talking about, I am already up and if anyone wants to sub, Ill exchange for somewhere else. I am glad Brad decided to do this, he's a great guy and has already shown he will listen to the people.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:18 PM
stackspoker stackspoker is offline
StacksPoker.com Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 47
Send a message via AIM to stackspoker Send a message via MSN to stackspoker
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbkicks213@Sep 30 2005, 10:18 AM
If any of you guys read my other post, this was the site I was talking about, I am already up and if anyone wants to sub, Ill exchange for somewhere else. I am glad Brad decided to do this, he's a great guy and has already shown he will listen to the people.
Thanks BBKicks for taking the time to chat in getting the program better formed. I look forward to working with you guys!
__________________
Kevin
Affiliate Manager
Stacks Poker

aim: Stacks Army
yahoo:StacksArmy
msn:[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:20 PM
stackspoker stackspoker is offline
StacksPoker.com Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 47
Send a message via AIM to stackspoker Send a message via MSN to stackspoker
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stillshadow@Sep 30 2005, 02:09 AM
Hi Brad,

I'm really looking forward to your site's activation - the graphics look like a major selling point, plus you're offering a great deal in revenues for affiliates. I filled out an application a week or two ago from the site - should I have received anything by now?

-Josh
Josh and All,

I havent sent any affiliate followup correspondance yet. We have set a launch date at the end of November, but are still tentative as our software gets finalized. We want to ensure we offer the best product in the market, and are willing to spend a little extra time to get it right. As we get closer to our Beta test period and launch, I will start corresponding with the affiliates who have signed up. Thanks for your interest. I am always open to emails or IM at any time.
__________________
Kevin
Affiliate Manager
Stacks Poker

aim: Stacks Army
yahoo:StacksArmy
msn:[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

okay, I just noticed Brad's signature "Home of the 50% Commission Promotion", but the way the site's aff FAQ reads, it sounds like 100% commission.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2005, 04:12 PM
stackspoker stackspoker is offline
StacksPoker.com Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 47
Send a message via AIM to stackspoker Send a message via MSN to stackspoker
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Acapulco@Sep 30 2005, 04:23 AM
From the Affiliate FAQ:

Quote:
By the 10th of each month, Stacks Poker calculates the total of all rakes contributed by your affiliated players. We then subtract any promotions, credits, bonuses or promo material (shirts/hats/etc) from the total. The net amount is then deposited in your Stacks Poker account.

Reading that, it seems that affiliates get 100% of the net profit for their players (okay, gross margin for you accountants). If this is true, then I can't imagine a better program. But I think I missed something. . .
This reads incorrectly. There should be a note that specifies the net amount is multiplied by your affiliate commission rate. If you are 50% MGR you would calculate GR (using the language previously described) and then multiply by .5. Thanks for catching the error!
__________________
Kevin
Affiliate Manager
Stacks Poker

aim: Stacks Army
yahoo:StacksArmy
msn:[email protected]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0