Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Peelman Peelman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
Default

I thought I remember someone saying Pokerstars had an affiliate program that only offered CPA payment or something? I can't find info on it anywhere. I'm trying to get signed up for these programs... Poker4Idiots.com is under development
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2005, 01:02 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

I used to promote them, but not anymore. I am anti-CPA.
email them and tell them you want to become an affiliate:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I get a few sign-ups there every month. The money basically goes right into my stars account and supports the charity work I do on that site. (Giving it away in NL games)

I would never depend on a CPA program on any site to build my business. Imagine if you accidentally got a regular multi-table 15-30 player hooked on stars when you could have gotten him at a site with revenue sharing..................Ooooooooooo that would hurt :wacko:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2005, 07:08 PM
dwoo dwoo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13
Default

Yup Pokerstars does have an affiliate program. You have to email them first though to get approval. They offer the CPA and i think its at $75/player or something. So it sounds like the % method may be the way to go when starting a site. I think I will stick to the CPA to start up some captial and then move in the % program.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
PokerStars Affiliate Program PokerAAcademy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-24-2005 05:54 PM
PokerStars Affiliate Program ( does one exist?) BenjaminsClub General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-23-2005 01:10 AM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 01:26 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0