Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Have been trying to contact these folks for 2 weeks concerning quick cash. 3 emails, don't know how many phone calls, and nothing. :angry:

What's up with this?
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

That department is non-existent. I emailed them about a homepage. I got a reply that he would return with an answer soon. It has been 3-4 weeks now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-25-2005, 01:36 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 426
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

the affiliate team is available anywhere from Sunday - thursday from 9pm-5am eastern time. your best bet is to call them
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-25-2005, 01:55 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I've had pretty good support from them when I'm not in need, but when it comes time when I want an answer right away, it seems like they ignore me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-25-2005, 10:43 PM
ampi ampi is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 47
Default

I was told that Party has 70,000 plus affiliates , I don't know if they have more than 50 affiliate managers, may be less. I think they mainly support the "super affiliates" only

ampi
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-06-2006 11:44 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 10:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 12:48 PM
PokerStars Affiliate Program ( does one exist?) BenjaminsClub General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-23-2005 12:10 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0