Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2005, 10:02 PM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

I recently did a press release and this website ran it. http://press.arrivenet.com . I did the press release on prweb. Is this considered a media pickup or is this just standard for press releases.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone know how big of a difference you see when spending $10 at PRweb.com versus spending $80 and getting all the features. Just curious.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-18-2005, 08:15 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

$88 Prweb:
35,646/704/0/2

$81 Prweb:
35,131/392/0/2

$81 Prweb:
39,161/723/4/2

$87 Prweb:
107,732/472/0/3

$85 Prweb:
128,406/922/1/11

$87 Prweb:
118,204/736/0/21

This is my most recent press releases. The trick is to keep submitting day after day... not just one press release.... Like I told in my guide... start out with 10 press releases!

If you look at the above PR's you can see the last few releases has been very good to me.. why???

hehe I found out that if I offer $80-90 and on that particular day there is not so many big donations then I will be listed in top 10....

So what I have done is I submit a pressrelease for $1 and if the top donation is not to big I go "all in" so to speak hehe

h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Webgator's Avatar
Webgator Webgator is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex Croupier@Feb 18 2005, 07:15 AM
$88 Prweb:
35,646/704/0/2
What do the numbers mean???
__________________
Easy Poker Money - Tips, tricks, and techniques to get you in the money!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes I have found on my last PR that spending a couple of bucks definately gets you more reads.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2005, 02:39 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Hey, just letting you know I submitted my first press release just now and chose the default $30 option through prweb.

It's a brand new website so I will know if I get any hits or sign ups, where they came from. LOL!

I will let you know how many reads I get, etc....

I hope its cost effective..

Later
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-22-2005, 08:15 PM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Mike, How did you do with your release? I just tried the same $30 option today. My release hits tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-23-2005, 05:18 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Hey Mitch. My PRWEB Stats were as follows

10,339/191/0/2

Reads/Pickups/forwards/Prints

I will let you know if I got any hits to my site as soon as my AW STATS update. So I can see uniques..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-23-2005, 10:17 AM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Mike,
My release went out this morning. I don't know if the stats climb as the day goes by, but as of now, my stats are as follows:

3,495/106/0/1 This is for a $30 PR. This was my first one.....seems terrible compared to you guys.

One other question, I got an e-mail from PRWEB stating my release was professional and rated a 4, is this just a sales ploy to get you to upgrade? What was yours rated?

Regards,
Mitch
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brainstorming El_Maximo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 251 12-09-2007 03:46 AM
Press Releases adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 04-08-2005 09:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.

  #5  
Old 02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Webgator+Feb 18 2005, 12:59 PM-->
QUOTE (Webgator @ Feb 18 2005, 12:59 PM)
Reply With Quote

Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0