News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-22-2005, 04:17 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 526
Default

Hi everyone, I just followed the classified link from 2+2 over here and am checking out the forum. Thanks for all the content. Anyway, after looking through the postings a little bit, I am just laughing at myself and how unique I thought I was with my poker affiliate idea. I've been playing online at a lot of different sites for about a year and had an idea when I found out about CPA from the different sites I was playing at. I'll give people free money for signing up through my site! It'll be unique and it'll be a hit! Ha! It's a totally played-out idea, and now I'm lost with my site up and running.

I'm thinking, "How the heck am I going to advertise this and at least try to make a few commissions?" I bought out a little space on Google AdWords and was thinking about going to Overture as well. No idea how that will work out. I was thinking about following this site and post in the 2+2 classifieds. Are these types of pay advertisements any good? Also, I'm trying SEO and finding it difficult, especially due to the style of my site. I prefer to work with Photoshop and ImageReady on my designing as I hate the alignment and font problems of HTML when you throw in graphics and lots of content. Thus, I don't have any REAL text on my site - it's all one big image map. Tough for search bots to look through for content, I imagine.

I'm also thinking about some local print advertising - has anyone else been successful with this? I'm sorry if these are dumb questions as well - I'm pretty new to the sales game. Thanks for any help...

-ss
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-22-2005, 08:23 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 420
Default

welcome my friend, welcome

a sea of knowledge awaits you in the forums
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0