Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Win Your Trip To CAP Euro....Free

If you'd like a free trip to London to experience CAP Euro V.I.P. style, then here is a deal for you. Together with the guys at PAP/CAP, and Chipleader, we are hosting a contest where one lucky affiliate will be able to come to CAP Euro in V.I.P style.

With this contest the winner will win the following:
  • Free roundtrip airfare to CAP Euro
  • Paid Hotel at the Olympia - Jan. 24th - 28th
  • A killer dinner and night on the town courtesy of PAP (could get crazy)
  • Entry to and Dinner at the prestigious 2008 CAP Awards Dinner
  • Full Admission Pass to Affiliate Boot Camp 2008 by CanAffco
This is a great deal guys and I encourage you all to enter. You can either post the link to your entry in the comments here or just email them to myself or greg. Jeremy At PAW .com

Here is all the information:

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2007, 03:34 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,276
Default

Sounds like a cool promo. Is there voting or just judges?

Do you work for cap/pap now.
__________________
Buying links in content (sites 1 year or older). PM me if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea, it's actually a great promo. The judges (Nick, Kyle, Brandon, & Graham) will pick the top 3 semi-finalists, and then we will leave it up to them to decide if they can choose one or if they want to do a poll.

Yea I had Greg set me up an email at PAP for the contest.....
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,190
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Obv I am available to be bribed. Send offers via pm's

This is really cool guys.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2007, 01:42 AM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Obv I am available to be bribed. Send offers via pm's

This is really cool guys.
If you pick me I will make infinite barry zito bets with you. gg everyone else.
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-25-2007, 02:36 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I'm a sucker for a contest and always thought someone should give away tickets to CAP events Awesome idea

PS, Did I read over the deadline?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-25-2007, 03:23 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHoldem View Post
I'm a sucker for a contest and always thought someone should give away tickets to CAP events Awesome idea

PS, Did I read over the deadline?

I believe it's January 1st.

It's shaping up to be a really great event. Here is the session I am most looking forward to, it's on the first day - I listen to Neil's radio show and read his blog regularly, so I was happy to see his name on the list:

13:00-13:30 - Social Networking and Web 2.0
Neil Patel, ACS
Quote:
We are flying Neil Patel in from California to do an introduction to social networking. Neil is the CTO of ACS, a search engine marketing firm located in Orange County California. ACS is a full service firm that specializes in web strategy consulting, online marketing, affiliate marketing, and social media marketing for clients such as AOL, NBC, GM, Samsung, and HP
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-25-2007, 07:54 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

His show? Details plz?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,041
Default

There isn't a whole lot of time for this, so get those entries in soon!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collect more of $3700 Free! freecash13 The Spam Forum 0 04-19-2007 05:55 AM
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 06:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 06:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 02:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 02:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0