General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
where 3-bet.net has been hacked. really look at the hacked site. anyway its full of clues everyone is trying to figure out what has happened and I guess the owner of the 3-bet had a dispute with someone. Anyway the circles this guy is creating with clues and puzzles is sic.
...or publicity stunt
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
On a side point, when did 2+2 Change software, the only reason i didn't join the other was because of the software and how hard i found it to function.
__________________
If you wish to play Online Power Poker, you will first have to Go Online and find a great Online Poker Site, one way to do that is to get some poker room reviews at Card Critic, one of the oldest review site for poker rooms around.
well if its marketing than someone needs to scoop this guy quick for all the itty bitty details he put into this thing. Did you read the titles of the books? Not to mention the amount of clues in alt txt and the rest of the source
If its not a marketing plan this guy has some serious inner problems and should probably seek out for some psychiatric help real fast
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
I think the johncow.com blog did a pretend hack for publicity not so long ago. Not sure how that worked out but probably got a few blog posts and forum links for it, maybe its becoming a bit of a trend. I mean, I had never actually heard of 3-bet before but I do now, and I will probably visit there sometime in the future to see what its all about.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy