General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Roger, fly that thing up to Chicago and then let's go party in Vegas, I'll supply the strippers and booze for the plane.
Man, first PSMoney wins $182K on sunday, now hoursurfing wins a private jet trip. Somebody gimme an affiliate link, I feel like I should play some online slots.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
After watching that video, I feel like emailing Helmuth to ask why they haven't added UB referral stats yet and why I am owed 4 months of referral stats since UB moved to Chipleader!
Sorry...just venting!
Congrats again!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog