Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:32 AM
pcz pcz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 62
Default affiliate script

I would need some affiliates for my website.
What script do you guys use?

I thought about post affiliate pro 3 ($99) (maybe someone has the nulled version )
__________________
No deposit poker - Free poker bankroll - Deposit poker bonuses


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2007, 10:19 AM
pcz pcz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 62
Default

anyone?
__________________
No deposit poker - Free poker bankroll - Deposit poker bonuses


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

What type of site are you starting an affiliate program for? If you are going to be running any sort of a substantial program that is turning decent revenue with a fair number of affiliates, I would be nervous about integrating a "$99 script" to manage everything.

This could be setting yourself up for many headaches in the future if the script malfunctions or goes haywire. I guess it really depends what you are selling though. Is it for a poker site?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-23-2007, 02:22 PM
pcz pcz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 62
Default

yes. a poker site
__________________
No deposit poker - Free poker bankroll - Deposit poker bonuses


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 326
Default

i dont get it. why u need it ?
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
pcz pcz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 62
Default

I want to get affiliates who I will pay for bringing me players
__________________
No deposit poker - Free poker bankroll - Deposit poker bonuses


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I would have one custom made. If you are paying a rev. share, I think you may have a hard time finding a turn-key script that can calculate rake %'s fees, etc.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-24-2007, 02:28 PM
pcz pcz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I would have one custom made. If you are paying a rev. share, I think you may have a hard time finding a turn-key script that can calculate rake %'s fees, etc.

CPA is enough
__________________
No deposit poker - Free poker bankroll - Deposit poker bonuses


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mansion dont pay my money, and have blocked me, what should i do? tannari Mansion.com 11 12-16-2007 07:35 AM
Poker Affiliate 101 by Jeremy Enke Dave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 11-06-2007 09:10 PM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0