Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2007, 02:56 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
Default LadyHoldems Work

Had ladyholdem Write me a press release this week , work was great for the price . Saved me a lot of time as i write horrible .

Its being released monday , lets see how it goes .
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 545
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Cathy is great and I'm not surprised that a lot of people from PAW utilize her services.

.....but then again I'm biased as I work for her, lol.


Glad you liked the work bro.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2007, 05:09 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Entrepreneur
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Also looking forward to the results of your PR, hopefully you'll post something about it.

Cheers,

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2007, 11:00 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 189
Default

I ordered one too. will post results
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-15-2007, 04:59 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Thnx you guys


-Tj, you're great too

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Default

Also received a PR from Cathy today - superb!

Keep up the good work!
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Play Poker On The Action Poker Network
http://www.gearpoker.com

Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2007, 04:29 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Entrepreneur
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Just curious, any results yet?
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2007, 08:24 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey guys

I have a question... (first i really think this thread should be in the marketing area ) .. second.. I think I have one press release left.. Please save me from the 5 hour PM treasure hunt, if you ordered one and didn't get it yet, will you PM me today, If not.. then I shall find you.. :P

Thanks!

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Be Careful Who You Hire adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 03-21-2007 10:08 PM
Would This work 301 question the27offsuit.com Search Engine Optimization 16 02-18-2007 07:03 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Links in my sig don't work.. CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 2 10-11-2006 04:58 AM
Do Party CD's Really Work? mktrout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-25-2005 07:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0