Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 424
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default $500 Freeroll Time for Poker Affiliates

Welcome to the 21st Annual 'Potripper' Freeroll!

Joking. If you want to play some poker today at Ultimatebet then feel free. The tournament details are over at PAP if interested.

Also, please don't suck me out anymore. I cant stand being in last place when I see the ultimate donkey Jeremy Enke in 3rd place again

Details
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,157
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The last tourney at Vegas24/7 I was in first place at the beginning (where I belonged) But I suffered a disgusting beat.

I might play, but I doubt the competition will really be there to warrant a player of my caliber getting into the tourney.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2007, 06:33 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,210
Default

lol, you ran into a couple sets early

I'm there
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2007, 10:26 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,210
Default

Thanks GP, 5th again.

Sry 'bout them bullets lol

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PDCAffiliates.com October 2007 Newsletter [email protected] General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 10-16-2007 03:21 AM
Private freeroll offer for affiliates RocketManAA The Spam Forum 1 04-25-2007 12:01 AM
$2500 Freeroll for Affiliates! Rachna06 UltimateBet.com 6 02-20-2007 11:01 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0