General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Hey everyone, Just put up my new site for Caribbean Sun Poker. It is kind of a sister site to my rake shark site. Idea is basically you can come to cabsunpoker and get all set up for rake back real easily. The download is tracked to me so theoretically it would be a real smooth process. Any feedback would be great, now I just need some unconventional ideas to promote it. I already do quite a bit of Caribbean Sun off rake shark but I thought it would be a good idea to try a brand specific page for it.
Well it certainly is frowned upon by some sites, but as long as you follow the rules the sites provide and work with your affiliate manager, it works out nicely, and thanks for the compliment!