Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2007, 02:25 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 446
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default What a day at work looks like

Hey Guys, I wanted to answer a few question that I had earlier. Someone asked me a weird question on PM so I thought I'd address it here. They said, "Hey Greg, what does your home office look like and how do you normally dress." This is a first for me...so I'd thought I'd share.



Yea thats a 1998 Compaq Presario, jealous? Happy Thanksgiving
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,266
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Greg, I know Warren and how he rolls. The odds of PAP headquarters in the OC looking like that are slim to none. Now, you dressing like that every day at work..........well that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If we hook up for a beer when I am in Cali next week, and you show up in a Pinocchio outfit; I am driving you straight down San Francisco and dropping you off where you belong.

Let's make this thread the official "Pimp Your Office" thread. Here is where all my money is made (or spent and lost as of lately)

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I am driving you straight down San Francisco and dropping you off where you belong.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-21-2007, 04:23 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default

haha
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-21-2007, 04:26 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default

and Jeremy, what is that thing hanging on the wall above the white board just to the left? It looks like an old school stereo? Maybe a spice rack?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-21-2007, 05:02 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 446
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

I am guessing that is an air conditioning unit. Rockford style.
Also for Thanksgiving I have a special "Fievel goes West (Coast)' outfit to pick you up in



This is how we dress in California, America
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

oh wow I forgot about that movie, I loved it as a kid
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-22-2007, 09:31 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 361
Default



This is where the magic happens.

Its one hell of a journey to get from my bed to my office when I wake up, but I guess its something I'm going to have to live with as an affiliate.

My room/bedroom/office is also extra excellent because it has a sink, and not a lot of people seem to have one in their rooms here. I found that it can double up as a toilet also.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-22-2007, 10:28 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 473
Default

hahaha so funny picture, lol
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-22-2007, 10:42 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank View Post
I found that it can double up as a toilet also.
__________________
Buying links in content (sites 1 year or older). PM me if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 4 Hour Work Week - A must read! Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 05-29-2007 03:09 PM
Be Careful Who You Hire adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 03-21-2007 10:08 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Links in my sig don't work.. CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 2 10-11-2006 04:58 AM
Do Party CD's Really Work? mktrout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-25-2005 07:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0