Can anyone help here?
Is there anyone that knows why Ultimate Bet (Chipleader) has not added REFERRAL (SUB) STATS to their new backend?
They say they have them on their homepage and in their "contract" list, but they have not added them and it has been 3 months.
I keep getting "ignored" about the issue when contacting my AM.
I keep getting "Do you know their IDs?...if so, we can add them...".
To which I respond, "No, they signed up under trackers on my site and did not leave their IDs when using my tracking link!"
It is VERY VERY frustrating! I was making a few hundred dollars a month off of my subs and it was INCREASING monthly. It is a nice chunk of revenue I was losing.
HELP!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|