Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:44 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 171
Default First Person to Respond

I am going to buy the Deepstack theme from gamblingthemes. First person to respond to the thread with their aff link, I will purchase through
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...63326685&ejc=2
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 171
Default

It takes me to something that says $249. I thought it was $199?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:54 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

Above is the personal package.

Developers Package:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...2184f83a&ejc=2

Poker blog:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...c3e81c00&ejc=2
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:55 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

http://www.gamblingthemes.com/purchase/

Prices are $99, 249 & 499
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:11 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 171
Default

http://www.gamblingthemes.com/paw/

is this not valid anymore?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:16 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 343
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Perhaps affiliates aren't able to offer the PAW/CAP discounts?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

The initial 20% off was only till the end of October. Then it dropped to 10% off with the code PAW10. I believe this was in the first thread about the themes. I should have reflected that on the PAW page. Update: Actually it already was indicated on the PAW page. It stated it ended at the end of October.

Let me see if I can extend it through the admin. Give me about 5 minutes.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

OK. I extended the 20% off offer till the 16th. So take advantage of the discount now. The new discount code is PAWFORUMS20. After that you can use discount code PAW10.

I'll also update the PAW page to reflect this.

Any questions, let me know.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-14-2007, 12:19 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 171
Default

Thanks Bryan!

Purchasing now Clarke
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non US Person, Take a Screenshot for me? adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 04-28-2007 10:37 AM
Hiring Web Design person Armenianpokerclub Web Design Q&A 1 04-13-2007 10:08 AM
Iv bn bothered about this for a while edmc The Cocktail Lounge 2 11-23-2006 06:13 AM
Jeremy, can you respond to my PMs? corpfan1 PokerHeaven.com 2 03-29-2006 02:04 PM
Does Full Tilt respond to anyone? pokergator General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-08-2005 05:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0