Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-14-2007, 01:46 PM
DominoD DominoD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 100
Default

Very same thing happend to me actually..

I tried to do some ppc ads in Google a year ago and got about 8 casino players before it was shut down. Then 2 months or so later I was checking my NETeller to see if I had $10 to play poker with and it was $1,800 there! I was shocked and found out where it came from and when I checked the stats I saw that another $1,100 was waiting for me there.. All from 1 player! Now thats luck Hitting a whale on your 8 first players ever..

Thats what really got me starting in the gambling affiliate business and I cant say I have any regrets

BTW, congrats! I know how it feels like
__________________
Poker Articles

Last edited by DominoD : 11-14-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-16-2007, 02:31 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Same happened to me, although it was not such a high amount. I dropped Poker4Ever several months ago, but found out just last month that I had a 100-some revenue made.
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0