Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:15 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default Need a little help from UK affiliates

Hi,

if U are UK based affiliate and run your affiliate business via any kind of company regiestered in the UK, may you please send me some contacts to someone who would help me setting up a Ltd. company ?
Thx in advance.
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 301
Default

Think what you really need is someone from overseas (not in UK) who has set up a UK Ltd company. If you're already registered for tax in the UK it's very easy and cheap but I think there'll be complications for overseas companies that we UK folks won't be aware of.

I've got some bookmarks of URL's of useful resources / companies that I have used - I'll PM them to you if you're interested, but I think what you're after is more specialised and I've taken a quick look at them and they don't mention overseas clients.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default

Thanks for your reply Notspot. What I'm looking for is an individual or a company who deals with it from A-Z - setting it up, registering it in the companies house, opening a bank account etc etc. I think it won't be a problem for them to deal with the fact that I'm from overseas. I'll be grateful if you could PM me the URLs.
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
RoyalProfits.com launches new Poker room with a hot offer for affiliates and players royal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-23-2007 10:49 AM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Common Mistakes that Newer Affiliates Make Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 08-29-2006 10:14 AM
Fortune Affiliates Egthareal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-11-2005 07:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0