Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: Wat name would you choose for a sports/fantasy site?
AllAccessPools.com 0 0%
ScoresAllAccess.com 0 0%
AllAccessScores.com 0 0%
TotalProSports.com 1 16.67%
SportsFantasylive.com 2 33.33%
SportsFantasyPro.com 3 50.00%
None 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Question New Sports/fantasy site domain 2 new added wats ur opinion?

Ok thanks everyone for the suggestions, I registered a couple more domains. Now wat do you think?

Basically this site is a sports site with scores/news/injuries/standings/schedules along with fantasy sports. users will be allowed to user our pools to host there own pools along with joining ones run by our company.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007, 07:17 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

What are the new domain names you reg'd?
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 07:28 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,407
Default

Sfl
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

the new ones are sportsfantasylive and sportsfantasypro. these are thanks to thedonk!!!!

I just dont want to make this site a fantasy site but a site where ppl can use to check scores stats and stuff like that.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2007, 02:10 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

take off sportsfantasypro, would u belive someone registered this thing at the same time as me and got it. If for some reason it was somone here can u please come out and tell us who u are?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2007, 07:11 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default

Wow, that is bizarre. I can assure you though, it was not me, and I didn't tell anyone else about it. Funny though, I've noticed that sort of thing before. I've had other times when I've looked up a domain, found it available, and the next day it was gone. It's almost like someone at the registrar is seeing stuff that we type in, then buying them. I don't really think that's possible, but it seems very odd to me when that happens.
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2007, 08:02 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Ok thanks donk, I guess it was just luck of the draw.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
Just registered my poker site domain tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-21-2005 02:34 PM
21 Ways to Promote Your Site Online and Off FinRivered General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-10-2005 09:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0