Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:49 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 166
Default PubCon

Anyone else going to be in Vegas for PubCon next month?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default

I'd love to, just don't think it will be feasible.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 563
Default

I wish.. (too many conferences to go to nowadays!)

Last edited by Nick0r : 11-08-2007 at 02:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:52 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 604
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Whats PubCon? :S
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I am planning on it but like an idiot (and as always) I haven't booked it yet. Hopefully the webmaster gods will bless me and I will win the trip from Shoemoney...... then I have no excuses.

If not, I am already planning on going to Cali next month so maybe I will see if I can squeeze it in somehow. I don't want to fly out there twice in a few weeks.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2007, 07:14 AM
nirva's Avatar
nirva nirva is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 39
Default

Would be nice, I've yet to visit Vegas. I'm a bit too busy and I'd rather go in the summer anyway.
__________________
I do rakeback, I do finance and I do myspace.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I am planning on it but like an idiot (and as always) I haven't booked it yet. Hopefully the webmaster gods will bless me and I will win the trip from Shoemoney...... then I have no excuses.

If not, I am already planning on going to Cali next month so maybe I will see if I can squeeze it in somehow. I don't want to fly out there twice in a few weeks.
Tough luck on the shoemoney contest; let me know if you still end up going out there and we'll grab a drink or something.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea, losing the shoemoney gig sucked, oh well.

I have to go to California for a week coming up here, so I am probably going to pass on pubcon. I wish you could buy a 1 day pass for the conference.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PR4-6 quality links less than $70 per year PokerMaster The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 12-23-2006 06:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0