Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2007, 04:39 PM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 76
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default Jeffrey Pollack

From the World Series of Poker Organization

Does anyone have a contact info for him?

Strange question but worth a shot...
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2007, 04:58 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Try Harrahs?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-06-2007, 10:56 PM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 76
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

They are huge... WSOP do not even have a listed office anywhere.... So it's been tough
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,189
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Chris, surely someone at pnews will have it. Let me do some asking around and I'll PM you.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,189
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

PM Sent
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-07-2007, 01:29 AM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 76
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

Thanks a lot... Received
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCHOOL 1967 vs. 2007 Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 1 08-28-2007 04:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0