Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:20 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 440
Default Advertising poker on a video site?

Well, i'm not sure if it will work out, or not.
i have few websites which rank top 10 in google in some best keyword you can think of, such as " online video" and many more..

i have never tried to advertise poker on those site, but today i dont know i feel like lets give a try. so here it is...

site: http://www.imteaz.com

it rank number 6 to 8 on keyword " online video"
i even beat google video & youtube on this keyword twice last month:P

traffic? per week i get over 1600+ unique only from this keyword.
so i was thiking lets give a try.... so lets see how it goes...
i used to put google adsense. on those advertising space.

is there anyone else who got sucessfull advertising in different niche site?
let us know pls, thank you
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:53 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 203
Default

Nice site, ginormous potential. I would be careful with having nudity on the same site as my FTP ads. It seems to me that with rankings like you get, that there are so many other ways for you to make money that I guess I don't quite understand the FTP ads. That site has so much potential, and there are a thousand things I could think of to help drive traffic, and get visitors to return. If you could develop it more and get a band of loyal visitors - geez, that's where the money is at.

I get the feeling that you're 'trying whatever you can' instead of just focusing on the content. With a site like you have there, content will keep your traffic coming back, and generate the ad money on it's own. When you look at your site, don't you think to yourself "wow, I could make a killing if I only had more fresh, daily content"? The keyword ranking is the hardest part, you're apparently doing really well with that. Now, focus on making the site as cool as possible. That's what I would do, and I would personally scrap the poker ads (not the links, just the ads).

I probably didn't help you with a damn thing, just telling you what I was thinking while browsing around.

TheDonk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk View Post
Nice site, ginormous potential. I would be careful with having nudity on the same site as my FTP ads. It seems to me that with rankings like you get, that there are so many other ways for you to make money that I guess I don't quite understand the FTP ads. That site has so much potential, and there are a thousand things I could think of to help drive traffic, and get visitors to return. If you could develop it more and get a band of loyal visitors - geez, that's where the money is at.

I get the feeling that you're 'trying whatever you can' instead of just focusing on the content. With a site like you have there, content will keep your traffic coming back, and generate the ad money on it's own. When you look at your site, don't you think to yourself "wow, I could make a killing if I only had more fresh, daily content"? The keyword ranking is the hardest part, you're apparently doing really well with that. Now, focus on making the site as cool as possible. That's what I would do, and I would personally scrap the poker ads (not the links, just the ads).

I probably didn't help you with a damn thing, just telling you what I was thinking while browsing around.

TheDonk
hey, thanks for your advice, i took off fulltilt banner from hottie page and put pkr banner, hehe tnx
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling PR2 Poker site 3jokers Websites & Domains For Sale 7 11-02-2007 09:35 PM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Exclusive 200% Welcome Bonus at BetDirect Poker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 10-06-2006 08:46 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0