Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
GCPguy GCPguy is offline
Future Millionaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Personally I'm a HTML mini-site, tightly themed to one profitable keyword or phrase, type of webmaster.

I'm picking the low hanging fruit and you don't even know that I'm there.

That's what works for me personally, that's my style.
I'd like to see a section on various business models for poker affiliates. As a new affiliate I haven't even looked into what a 'mini-site' is or how to make it work effectively for me. But I would be very interested in learning more. (Will be using the search form after I post this )

Perhaps you could include an overview of various models like mini-sites, blogs, forums, incentives (rakeback, giftback, etc). You could also show the pros and cons of each model and suggestions for promoting each.

Overall I think it sounds great and look forward to reading it.
__________________
Gulf Coast Poker
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-06-2007, 09:10 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 445
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

This looks pretty awesome. I hope there is a section on Blogging for cash since that seems to be at the top of the list now. Enke is a killer blogger so I am sure it'll be a great book and section!
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0