Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default Any Swedish Affiliates Here?

I was looking on http://www.pokersitescout.com/ and noticed that they have Svenska Spel listed as the 8th busiest poker site. I know its probably been a while since I looked at Poker site scout, but it seemed like this site came out of nowhere. I noticed that its owned by the Swedish Government. The government there actually has a poker site? Anyway, do they have an affiliate program (I doubt it if its owned by the gov't, but I thought I'd ask)? I tried looking at their site, but since I can't speak the language it makes it very difficult. And the button to translate to English doesn't seem to translate links.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,491
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I do believe bahh is swedish
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Yea, I knew about him. They are probably all asleep right now though so probably won't get answered until tomorrow.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:54 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 895
Default

I'm from Sweden.. I will give you an answer tomorrow. Just came home from the pub (6am). Cheers mates!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
I'm from Sweden.. I will give you an answer tomorrow. Just came home from the pub (6am). Cheers mates!
Lol...appreciate the honesty instead of the drunken reply

Look forward to it bahh....take care.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:57 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 895
Default

I'm back.. Whatta night. Mayhem.

Yes, the Swedish government has a poker room. Only Swedes can play at it though, no other nationalities.. Affiliates can promote them through Tradedoubler but in order to o so you have come from Sweden (Swedish ID). Their comission structures sucks too, think it's 5% rev share or something like that.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Thanks bahh! That answers all my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
I'm back.. Whatta night. Mayhem.

Yes, the Swedish government has a poker room. Only Swedes can play at it though, no other nationalities.. Affiliates can promote them through Tradedoubler but in order to o so you have come from Sweden (Swedish ID). Their comission structures sucks too, think it's 5% rev share or something like that.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
RoyalProfits.com launches new Poker room with a hot offer for affiliates and players royal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-23-2007 10:49 AM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
Common Mistakes that Newer Affiliates Make Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 08-29-2006 10:14 AM
Fortune Affiliates Egthareal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-11-2005 07:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0