Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 304
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default Caution to all PAW members

I spoke with Jeremy before I posted this.

A few months ago I posted here on PAW to try and get a decent rakeback program going for my players. A short time later I was PM'd by Liam here on PAW and offered to set me up with some great deals through his sites

xxxxttp://www.pokerbonuszone.com

and

xxxxttp://www.poker-rake-back.com/

As a test I sent a handful of players to see how it would go. Everything seemed to work well and players showed up under my affiliate account there, but there was a serious delay in stats. They eventually were updated and I was promised a bonus for the problem..

Anyway, fast forward about 2 months and I request my first Payment. After a few weeks of no payment, I opened support tickets, I send emails, and never really got anywhere. Also, during this time Liam quit getting on AIM.. I finally did get him to respond once and he said it had been paid... I took screen shots to prove a payment had never been paid and asked him to check into it.. Anyway, I never got paid and haven't heard from him again..

I told Jeremy about this because Liam has been PM'ing other PAW members trying to get their players. And I've been getting PM's asking what I thought about Liam's operation.. I spoke with Jeremy about this a week ago and I know Jeremy attempted to contact Liam, but he's a no show..

So, beware of this guy and his sites. I know Liam works with at least another PAW member here, but I think the other member just does the software for him...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-30-2007, 08:50 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 712
Default

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with this, but thanks so much for giving us a heads up to warn us.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2007, 02:01 AM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

AT the beginning I use to have many affiliate program, now I'm opting only for poker affiliate work and if I join other affiliate program I always check that they pay...
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2007, 04:01 AM
sonic23 sonic23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: m
Posts: 26
Default

Yea thats not good. Thanks for the heads up.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neteller, Party, WSOP Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-04-2007 07:15 PM
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
A Heartfelt Thanks to PAW Members... losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-16-2006 12:34 PM
Housekeeping Questions for members Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 08-15-2006 08:40 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0