Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-13-2007, 09:08 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default

I fixed my UB links permanently last year lol
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
owenblue owenblue is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23
Default

Remember last month when we all got emails from saying we had a deposit. I couldn't find any way to get this money out. Now I've just received a new one from the same address with a new deposit and I still can't find it. I don't have any stats showing at CHipleader, and no money has gone into either my Neteller or usual UB playeer account which are the two methods they have paid me before;

I know a lot of people were confused by this last month, and I have tried replying to the email but it comes back as Failed Delivery. Where are these payments coming from , and where are they??? I'm really perplexed and have had no reply from emails I've sent to various UB addresses.

Gotta love their customer service..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-15-2007, 11:08 AM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

I was told that the links won't work anymore and old bonus codes won't track on their new system. Anyone else hear the same or are they just frickn stupid in not understanding affiliate concerns?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I was told it was for old Income Access people. If you are direct it wouldn't apply.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paradise New Links Jeremy ParadisePoker.com 3 05-28-2007 09:15 PM
Pr3 deep links for sale 2 days only cheap the27offsuit.com Buy & Sell Advertising 4 05-23-2007 12:47 PM
Change banners and links on Fulltilt the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 04-13-2007 11:07 AM
Go change your poker.com links the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 12-20-2006 10:05 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0