Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,023
Default I need your help here

I'm in the process of building a new site with a new offering for the online and B&M poker world. I"ve been completely out of the business for most of the year and of course, much has changed. As a result, I'm behind on the times and need some help:

1. I'm looking for a quality, reliable, web and application design team. I need them to have a strong knowledge of our industry and the challenges that we all face.
2. I'm not looking for bargain basement folks but I'm not dropping 50K here either (not for this one anyway).

The requirements for the site include but are not limited to:

- Flash development with animation
- Java applet creation
- Data integration
- Full reporting backend with triggered reports based on pre-defined criteria
- CMS is NOT needed, this will not be a content driven site

If you've worked with someone in the past, please provide me with a reference.

If you're a developer, ONLY reply to me via PM IF YOU HAVE DONE SIGNIFICANT WORK HERE FOR A FELLOW PAW MEMBER.

Sorry for putting in the general area (Jeremy feel free to move) but I need to get the ball rolling ASAP.

Finally, it's great to be back with no outside influence over what I do regarding my side ventures (inside joke for some that know)

Looking forward to pissing off a few (like before) and trying to contribute my part to the community!
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,307
Default

Hey GP

What are the java applets for?
Flash can do anything java can nowadays & no plugin woes.
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,023
Default

Wow, the F word thread gets 28 replies and this one gets 1...

Maybe I did post in the wrong thread...

I thought the point here was to work with your PEERS.

Obviously I need to post this at SitePoint, Rentacoder, etc and just got any ole Joe to do the work.

I didn't realize that no one here has ever had web work done or is in business to do web work.

Oh yeah, my budget for this is 10K to get started. I guess that's not enough to garner any interest either...
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2007, 03:57 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,307
Default

The 1 isn't worthy of a reply?

That bit of advice about plugin woes is priceless!

good luck, 'yer gonna need it messing w/java applets lol
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0