Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:27 AM
lipaonline lipaonline is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 35
Default Pkr

Hi,
PKR is new on pokernews website
This room will be added in PAW ?

bye
Patrick
PS: i've just recover my internet connection... i have lot of messages to response... be patient... sure we'll get it
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2007, 05:14 AM
7Devil7's Avatar
7Devil7 7Devil7 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 35
Default

would certainly be a nice addition
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: EU
Posts: 53
Default

I agree, Everest would also be a great addition.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:03 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 118
Default

Yeah, both those rooms would be great to have on the network. I think i saw a post earlier where Jeremy told he have tried to get Everest on board.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Cake is coming tomorrow........ I promise PKR, I am sure Margaret would be on board.

Everest, I have tried, they are not interested.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 611
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Everest, I have tried, they are not interested.
Damn, that room has awesome potential as well!
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-24-2007, 06:00 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Default

Damn, what about WPT and Poker770? PN has pretty good freerolls for those sites.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2007, 06:12 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeAway View Post
Damn, what about WPT and Poker770? PN has pretty good freerolls for those sites.
Sure thing. Would be great to have as many as possible of the rooms offering PNews freerolls on the network.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-25-2007, 12:10 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I signed up for the PAW network in hopes for PKR
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0