Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default What to do

I got a PM a few months ago from a PAW member that said I could sub-affiliate through his site and get my players on a nice Rakeback scale.

Anyway, things have not gone very well, things haven't been tracked properly, no payments, etc. The last few weeks I've had a few PAW members PM saying that the same guy has PM's them with the same offer. I turns out everyone is having the same problems with this guy and I want to put out a warning so nobody else gets involved with this mess.

I don't really want to name names though, I understand dealing in our industry has some risks, but for the most part I know I can trust most PAW members to do the right thing when it comes to business..

So, should I put up a warning thread about this site/member? PM Jeremy about the issues? I don't expect Jeremy to do anything but ask this guy not to use PAW as a recruiting site. I've already paid my players with my own money and understand that I'm just going to have to eat the loss.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 118
Default

If this guy is scamming PAW affiliates / forum members, then i think you should name him so others dont fall in the same trap.

Easy for me to say thou, since i only have your side of the story.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Feel free to PM me. For one, if he is scamming you I'd rather him not be able to scam a bunch of other members.

And #2, if he wants to use PAW as a recruiting ground for his own promotions, then he is more than happy to join our network just like the 20 other programs have.

PM me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

PM sent Jeremy..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Update:

Liam emailed me a couple of days ago and said he had been on holiday leave and wanted to pay me.. Also said he's having some problem with his rakeback provider. I gave him information so he could pay me, but I still haven't received anything...
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0