Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Looking for tournament overlay script

Does anyone know where I can find one? Similar to Pokerhunts freerolls monitor but I would like overlays
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-20-2007, 02:50 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 43
Default

you mean guaranteed tourneys? or only guaranteed tourneys that well under the guarantee? problem is, you only know how full it's gonna be when registration closes, so it wouldn't be of any use. unless it's based on average overlay over the past 10 tourneys or something
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-21-2007, 01:42 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

Me too, been looking for a year or so for something that you can filter.
RakeAway has the right idea, have to pull or scrape a few extra fields than normal, cache some archive data for a few weeks, then crunch a few #'s & voila!
I don't have the extra cash at the moment, or I'd build my own.
Have a new php guy & http://poker-db.com/ ready to roll

Soon...
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-21-2007, 01:48 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Thats exactly what I mean - for example I prefer overlays among anything else because the field is low. I recieved a ton of hits before for others who were searching for this info. I am not even searching for massive ones just those that have enough value/lack of players to make it worth playing. I know Titan kicks ass in the evenings for these as thats the only time I will play a tournament on there.

Thought someone would have done this by now
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-21-2007, 01:48 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 874
Default

Ok Greg...you have a superuser account but you can't pull something like this off?...lol j/k. This would actually be very cool, I know a few nerds here that could whip something like this up (you know who you are ) and i figured I'd show my support if anyone wanted to make it. You'd get a backlink from my numerous PR10 sites if you did..lol j/k
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freeroll script offer Pokerhunt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 64 12-06-2007 05:42 PM
New: Special Freeroll script stiankr General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 09-03-2007 05:19 PM
Alternative script for stats? bahh Web Design Q&A 6 08-22-2007 05:13 AM
freeroll tracker script Pokerletter General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-20-2007 05:04 PM
GamblingAffiliatez.com for sale - Unique design - PR4 - Unique Script - $180 this mo John D Websites & Domains For Sale 4 04-16-2007 08:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0